- This event has passed.
Manistee ShoreLine ShowCase Series
August 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until August 28, 2018
The Manistee ShoreLine ShowCase Series hosts a variety of musicians every Tuesday at 7:00pm (rain, wind, or shine) at the Rotary Park Pavilion at Douglas Park across from First St. Beach. Shows are free with donations accepted.
- June 19th – Mary Rademacher Reed with Tom Hagen Trio. Pop, Jazz, Show tunes.
- June 26th – Biscuit Miller. Electric blues and funk.
- July 3rd – Big Boss Band. Blues and Classic Rock.
- July 10th – Paul Keller’s Sundown Quintet. Straight ahead Jazz/Swing.
- July 17th – Tell Yo Mama – Funky Dance – Jam Vocals.
- July 24th – James Cloyd Group – Soulful, Lighthearted Fun.
- July 31st – Planet D Nonet – Midwest’s premiere “Lil Big Band.”
- August 7th – Bennie Reeves – Authentic Motown Classics to Down- home Blues.
- August 14th – Jeremiah Johnson Band – Award Winning Rockin St. Louis Blues.
- August 21st – Jenna Mammina / Rolf Sturm – World Touring, Award Winning, Pop/Jazz Folk Vocalist.
- August 28th – Sunset Grove – An Energetic Mix of Blues, Rock and Rhythm & Blues.