5th Annual Big Bear Butt Cruise
August 26th, 2017
Big Bear Sportsmans Club
Consumer's Energy, Blarney Castle + many more!
Welcome to the Big Bear Sportsman's Club 3rd Annual "Big Bear Butt Cruise" taking place on Saturday, August 26th, 2017. This cruise is composed of four different rides: 50k, 100k, 160k (100mi) and a 200k ride. This ride will take you on some of Manistee County's best roads across our beautiful rivers, through our scenic forests and out to the majestic bluff views of Lake Michigan.
To register for this race, the BBBC has teamed up with MyNorthTickets.com for registration and event support. Registration will open in late May and space is limited! Make sure you check out website and MyNorthTickets.com as we will be updating our information as soon as it is available!
- FREE camping on the grounds of our newly constructed state of the art facility.
- FREE breakfast and dinner on race day!
- FREE BBBC inagural T-Shirt when you register online!
- SAG/rest stops along all routes (some with scenic views of Lake Michigan.)
- Music and libations throughout the evening on race day.
- Chip Timed race.
- Local vendors will be onsite promoting our sustainable event!