STAY HOME… STAY SAFE!
Visiting #MyManistee… AT HOME
Weekly Trivia… Coloring Books for the Kids… Free Images for your Phones… Daily Take-Out Updates… Virtual Tours from your Home!
The entire team at the Manistee County Visitors Bureau, along with our tourism community in the region, want you all to know we are thinking about you and can’t wait to see you all again. However, until the time comes when we can travel, explore and gather, we urge you to stay home and enjoy these great activities we have created for the entire family!
We will get through this, and we can’t wait to see you all again soon!
Today’s Local Feature Photo
Be sure to use #MyManistee when posting on social media for a chance to be featured here!
Let’s have some fun with the kiddos! Here are some great #MyManistee hot spots we all know and love. Let the kids color them up, share using hashtag: #MyManisteeCOLOR and your kid could win a sweet treat from DQ!
What’cha Know Trivia…
Every Wednesday, we will post 10 new #MyManistee Trivia questions. Let’s see how much you know about Manistee County. Each week is a new theme that will put your skills to the test! Play and enter for a $25 gift certificate at a participating restaurant/take-out location! Must receive 100% to be entered (but you can take the quiz as many times as you’d like).
Missing Manistee County? We have the perfect photo fix for you. Our content team has pulled some of the best photos together and are making them available to you for FREE! You are free to use and set them as your phone or digital screen wallpaper, or as a custom background on your next Zoom meeting. Start dreaming about your next trip to Manistee!
PHOTO GALLERY COMING SOON!
Take-Out & Staycations… AT HOME
Grab a bite to eat and support our local small businesses in the area
Annie's Kozy Kitchen
Offering: Indoor dining and carryout
Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 7:00am-2:00pm ~ Friday & Saturday, 7:00am-7:00pm
Big Al's Pizza & Subs
Offering: Indoor & Outdoor Dining, Delivery & Pick-Up.
Hours: Sunday-Thursday 10:00am-11:00pm ~ Friday & Saturday 10:00am until midnight.
Phone: 231-723-6239 or 723-6230
Bill's Bar & Grill
Hours: Open hours vary
Offering: Drive-Up Service Only
Hours: Open 11:00am-9:00pm
Iron Fish Distillery
Offering: Outdoor Seating on the Farm
Hours: Open Friday 4:00pm-9:00pm, Saturday 3:00-9:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm-6:00pm
Phone: 231-378-3474 For groups of 8 or more please call
Redneck Yacht Club (Billy Ray & Dani Lees LLC)
Offering: Indoor Dining, Curbside Pick-Up & Carry-Out
Hours: Daily noon-9:00pm
Offering: Dine-In, Outdoor Seating & Take-Out
Hours: Daily until 11:00pm
Trak's Bar & Grill
Offering: Indoor & Outdoor Dining and Take-Out
Hours: Monday-Wednesday 11:00am-10:00pm, Thursday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-9:00pm
Insta Launch Cabins & Marina
Open: Cabins, Canoes, Kayaks & Boat Rental
Lake Shore Motel
Manistee National Golf & Resort
Open: Call to book lodging & tee times
Manistee Outpost Motel
Open: Call for reservations
Open: Call for a reservation
West Shore Rentals
Open: Check Availability
G&D Alpaca Farm
Offering: Now featuring a “Pick a Bouquet “ So many flowers to choose from! It is sure to lift your spirits!
Gouker Fly Fishing
Offering: Year-Round Fishing Guide
Offering: Watercraft & Bike Rentals
Pine River Paddlesports
Offering: Canoe & Kayak Rental
Riverside Canoe Trips
Offering: Canoe, Kayak, Float the Platte River
Offering: Big Lake & River Fishing Charter
Wilderness Canoe Trips
Offering: Canoe, Kayak, Float the Platte River
- Douglas Valley Winery: Downtown Tasking Room closed: www.douglasvalley.net or leave us a message at 231-887-3333 - Order: https://bit.ly/3basgbQ
- Glik's: Open - Website is still open for orders at https://www.gliks.com/collections/new-arrivals
- The Ideal Kitchen: Open - Curbside still available if you would like! Watch Facebook videos for new arrivals and cooking inspiration. If at any time, you need something, Please feel free to contact me via private message or email. Call (231) 398-9895 for more information.
- Kellie's Hallmark Shop: Open for curbside delivery. Check out the online store https://bit.ly/2xhFSnS. Call (231) 723-6449 for more information.
- Manistee Beverage Company: Open and offering curb-side service. Call (231) 887-4644 for more information
- Maryann's Antiques: Open - We will be using all safety precautions including wearing masks for your safety and are requiring masks be worn for our safely. We are so happy to have the doors open again and are looking forward to seeing all of you! Call (231) 398-9433 after their opening date for more information
- Northern Spirits Gifts: Open - also open for curbside pickup. Call (231) 398-0131 for more information
- Outpost of Manistee: Open - Men’s and Ladies summer hats now 25% off.
- Patina: Open Friday-Sunday, 11am-3pm. Call (312) 909-0115 for more information
- Redeemed: We are open Monday through Saturday 11 to 6. Please practice social distancing and wear a mask. - 231-887-4222
- Snyder's Shoes: We are open for walk-ins! Monday-Saturday, 9am-6pm, Sunday, 10am-4pm. Check out live videos on FB! Call (231) 723-3383 for more information.
- Surroundings: We are open! Hours: Monday - Saturday, 9am-6pm, Sunday, Closed - Lounge is also open, but will have a limit as to how many people can be in the back at once. If you would still life to use our curbside service, please call 723-0637 to place your order.
- Arcadia Bluffs Golf Club (The Bluffs Course and The South Course): Open - Our standard of offering you an exceptional experience in an environment where exceptional cleanliness and personal service remains as strong as ever. Upon request, one of our Managers will be pleased to provide more detailed information regarding our safety protocols. For inquiries or tee times please call (800) 494-8666.
- Bear Lake Highlands: Open - Golf carts are available! We are excited to have you back at Bear Lake Highlands! Call (231) 398-3980 for more information.
- Manistee Golf & Country Club: Open! Today is a great day for a round of golf on the shores of Lake Michigan! Twilight rates start at 3pm - $33 Or enjoy the sunset! after 6pm - $25. Call for tee times 231.723.2509 https://www.manisteegolfandcc.com/ Hope to see you soon!
- Manistee National Golf Resort: Open! Call the Golf Shop for a tee time and to prepay at 231-398-0123 or visit manisteenational.com for more information. 2020 Manistee National Memberships are available!
- Tippy Dam Recreation Area: Open
- Twin Oaks Campground: Open, call (231) 848-4124
- Kampvilla RV Park: Open, call 231-864-3757 or 1-800-968-0027
Historic Sites Tours
Let’s step back in time and explore over 100 historic sites around Manistee County. With dozens of videos and hundreds of photos, you can explore 6 tour routes from the comfort of your own couch!
Browse some of our interactive videos here before jumping into one of our designated tour routes.
Bridges & Dams Tour
How can you not love the beauty and engineering that goes into these amazing structures? Manistee County is home to 3 vehicular, 3 railroad and 1 massive pedestrian bridge along with 2 hydroelectric dams and 1 egg-take/salmon harvest weir. If you are a fan of these beautiful structures and appreciate the engineering, you are to enjoy this self-guided tour throughout Manistee County.
Natural Wonders Tour
Traverse the shores of Lake Michigan and explore our Natural Wonders. These nine sites were selected as part of this year’s Natural Wonders Tour because they have an amazing story t h a t we want t o share with yo u . From the artesian wells in Onekama, to the picturesque views atop Old Baldy, we take you on a walk, hike and drive through Manistee County.