STAY HOME… STAY SAFE!
Visiting #MyManistee… AT HOME
Weekly Trivia… Coloring Books for the Kids… Free Images for your Phones… Daily Take-Out Updates… Virtual Tours from your Home!
The entire team at the Manistee County Visitors Bureau, along with our tourism community in the region, want you all to know we are thinking about you and can’t wait to see you all again. However, until the time comes when we can travel, explore and gather, we urge you to stay home and enjoy these great activities we have created for the entire family!
We will get through this, and we can’t wait to see you all again soon!
Today’s Local Feature Photo
Be sure to use #MyManistee when posting on social media for a chance to be featured here!
Let’s have some fun with the kiddos! Here are some great #MyManistee hot spots we all know and love. Let the kids color them up, share using hashtag: #MyManisteeCOLOR and your kid could win a sweet treat from DQ!
What’cha Know Trivia…
Every Wednesday, we will post 10 new #MyManistee Trivia questions. Let’s see how much you know about Manistee County. Each week is a new theme that will put your skills to the test! Play and enter for a $25 gift certificate at a participating restaurant/take-out location! Must receive 100% to be entered (but you can take the quiz as many times as you’d like).
Missing Manistee County? We have the perfect photo fix for you. Our content team has pulled some of the best photos together and are making them available to you for FREE! You are free to use and set them as your phone or digital screen wallpaper, or as a custom background on your next Zoom meeting. Start dreaming about your next trip to Manistee!
PHOTO GALLERY COMING SOON!
Take-Out & Staycations… AT HOME
Grab a bite to eat and support our local small businesses in the area
- Annie's Kozy Kitchen: Open for takeout or curbside. Call (231) 848-4632 for more information!
- Big Al's Pizza & Subs: Open for delivery and pick up. Regular business hours Sunday thru Thursday 10 a.m. until 11 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. until midnight. Please call 723-6239 or 723-6230
- Bill's Bar & Grill: Open but hours vary. Call (231) 887-4144 for more information!
- Blue Fish Kitchen + Bar: We are still doing our family 4 pack meals for curbside pick up. We have returned to our normal summer schedule, open 7 days a week at 11 am. Right now we also are still doing our family 4 pack meals for curbside pick up. Here are the meal features for the remainder of the week.
231-887-4188 BlueFishKitchenBar.com for this week's menu. 231-887-4188
- Dairy Queen: We are back!!! Thank you so much for your patience during this time. Hours of operation will be 3-8pm drive through only. We are excited to be able to serve you treats and ask for your understanding as some of our procedures have changed. Due to no contact procedures all items will be packaged “to go”. Thank you for your business!!
- Iron Fish Distillery: Thursday, June 18th. That’s the day we will be reopening our Thompsonville tasting room!Please message us with any questions, comments or concerns. Please call ahead (from 11am-5pm) to place your order. 231-378-3474
Curbside pick-up times: Friday 5/15 - 4pm-6pm Saturday 5/16 - 11am-5pm
- Manistee National Golf & Resort: We are excited to announce that The Grille and Golf Shop are officially open for the 2020 season! Call (231) 398-0123 for more information!
- North Channel Brewing: We are back open 7 days a week and can't wait to see you! 11 am to 10 pm every day. We have some great things brewing for you to enjoy. You'll have to come in to find out more . Come sit outside and enjoy the sunshine or join us for good times and good conversation inside. Thank you for your continued support! Can't wait to see you! Call 231-299-1020. Our Hard Seltzer is coming soon! Keep your eyes on our social channels for its official release! 🎉 🍻
- Northern Natural Cider House: Open for outdoor seating - Also, please do your part to social distance properly. There will be no inside tasting and eating currently. We're open 7 days a week, 3pm-8pm! Food only available on Wednesdays-Sundays 4pm-8pm. Come out and see us!! (231) 889-0064.
- Onekama EZ Market: Check out our brand new menu on Facebook. 231-889-4514
- Painted Lady Saloon: Carryout, curbside and delivery available but we will not be serving food in-house at this time. Serving drinks, but only to our capacity that social distancing allows! Remember we have Broasted Chicken buckets and single dinners. Pick up, curbside and free local delivery call us at 723-2487. Thank you ❤❤ Homemade Soups by the bowl, cup or Quart!
- Redneck Yacht Club (Billy Ray & Dani Lees LLC): Offering curb-side or carry-out of their full menu. Starting Memorial Day Weekend, we are open for dine-in at 50% capacity. Call (231) 949-4993
- Taco 'Bout It: 🤸♂️🤸♀️🤸♂️🤸♀️TGIFriday Fish Fry! Get your fish fry fix today for $11.99. Enjoy our lightly fried perch, shrimp, and potatoes with our fresh pico de gallo and mango salsa. Super fresh and super yummy! 🎣🎣😋😋
231.887.4441 https://tacoboutit.smartonlineorder.com/We invite you to dine-in with us, but if you feel uneasy we still offer take-out! We are doing our absolutely best to keep everyone safe. We clean every table and chair with santizer after each guest and our severs wear cloth masks while approaching tables. We have had a few health concerns with mask wearing. A few of our staff with asthma have had issues, as well or our kitchen crew getting over heated. Please remember we are doing our very best to operate under the new guidelines. Thank you all so much for your support! We feel so Blessed and are truly thankful for each of one of you! Call us at (231) 887-4441
- TJ's Pub: Good Morning! We’re open until 10pm with the kitchen open until 9pm! We are still offering take out or curbside delivery!
- Trak's Bar & Grill: Open for all takeout orders including beer and wine! We are also providing an every hour delivery service to Tippy Dam with our entire menu, beer and spirits! Please make orders at least 45 minutes in advance. Call 231-477-5944
- Arcadia Bluffs: Open, Book a reservation online or call 1 (800) 494-8666f or more information or visit us online at www.arcadiabluffs.com
- Arcadia House Bed & Breakfast: Open, Call (231) 889-4394 for more information
- Bear Lake Bed and Breakfast: Open, Call (231) 864-2242 for more information
- CENTURY 21 Boardwalk Vacation Rentals: Open for future reservations - Plan your vacation at c21boardwalkrentals.com Call (231) 645-7368 for more information.
- Crystal Adventures: Opening June 19, Call (231) 378-2831 for more information
- Days Inn: Open. Call (231) 723-8385 for more information
- Dempsey Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn: Open. Call (616) 802-4588 for more information
- Inn at the Alpine: Open. Call (231) 889-4281 for more information
- Insta Launch Campground & Marina: Open. Call (231) 723-3901 for more information
- Lake Shore Motel: Open. Call (231) 723-2667 for more information
- Little River Casino Resort: Opening June 1. Call (231) 723-1535 for more information
- Manistee National Golf & Resort: Open. Call (231) 398-0123 for more information
- Manistee Outpost Motel: Open. Call (231) 723-7500 for more information
- Microtel Inn & Suites: Closed. Call (231) 398-0008 for more information
- Northwoods Cabins: Open. Call (231) 848-4573 for more information
- Pleasant Valley Resort Motel: Open. Call (231) 889-4194 for more information
- Portage Lake Motel: Open. Call (231) 889-4921 for more information
- Portage Point Resort: Open. Call (231) 889-7500 for more information
- Ramsdell Inn: Open. Call (231) 398-7901 for more information
- Super 8: Open. Call (231) 794-6140 for more information
- Sunset Valley Resort: Open. Call (231) 889-5987 for more information
- Unsalted Vacations: Open. Call (616) 224-0005 for more information
- West Shore Rentals: Open. Call (231) 723-6599 for more information
- Arcadia Bluffs Golf Club (The Bluffs Course and The South Course): Open - Our standard of offering you an exceptional experience in an environment where exceptional cleanliness and personal service remains as strong as ever. Upon request, one of our Managers will be pleased to provide more detailed information regarding our safety protocols. For inquiries or tee times please call (800) 494-8666.
- Bear Lake Highlands: The golf season will be here this Friday, May 1st! Restrictions will be in place for the start of the season. Golf will be walking only until further notice, so be sure to bring your pull cart. We are excited to have you back at Bear Lake Highlands! Call (231) 398-3980 for more information.
- Fawn Crest Golf Course: Hello everyone! We will be open on Saturday April 25th, walking only will be allowed, per our governor! Walking is $8.00 for nine holes and $2 for a pull cart. If no one's at the clubhouse just go ahead and play and we'll catch up with you later! Or call 989-277-7480!
- G&D Alpaca Farm: Opening May 28 from 10am-4pm. facebook.com/gdalpacafarm/ for more information.
- Little River Casino Resort: We miss you as much as you miss us! Please note during the initial reopening of the Resort, due to capacity limitations, only guests aged 18 and up will be allowed in the building until further notice. Our county is being reopened. However, we are currently temporarily closed until further notice. We do not have a reopen date yet so please Stay Safe, Stay Positive and Be Kind! For more information, visit www.lrcr.com.
- Manistee County Library: Programs, events, and meeting room reservations cancelled until further notice. Visit manisteelibrary.org for more information.
- Manistee Golf & Country Club: We are grateful to be able to say Now Open! Per Executive Order 2020-59 Manistee Golf & Country Club is now open for walking with social distancing protocols. $20 - all you can golf walking!* $10 - Junior all you can golf walking! (full-time students 21 and under)* *rates effective until May 15th 2020. Social distancing is required. Call or leave a message for tee times 231.723.2509
- Manistee National Golf Resort: Opening Golf only on May 1st. Call the Golf Shop for a tee time and to prepay at 231-398-0123 or visit manisteenational.com for more information.
- Ramsdell Regional Center for the Arts: Postponed events through August. Visit ramsdelltheatre.org for more information and for virtual exhibits.
- The Vogue Theatre: The Vogue Theatre is closed at this time but is offering Virtual Vogue Cinema, the ability to enjoy the cinema from the comfort of your home. Visit voguetheatremanistee.org for more information. More curbside concessions bundles and gift cards available for purchase on our website! Order Now and Pick-up Friday, May 29 from 5-7 pm 😍🍿
- West Shore Community College: Ice Arena, Recreation Center and Campus closed until further notice.
- Douglas Valley Winery: Downtown Tasking Room closed: www.douglasvalley.net or leave us a message at 231-887-3333 - Order: https://bit.ly/3basgbQ
- Glik's: Open - Website is still open for orders at https://www.gliks.com/collections/new-arrivals
- The Ideal Kitchen: Open - Curbside still available if you would like! Watch Facebook videos for new arrivals and cooking inspiration. If at any time, you need something, Please feel free to contact me via private message or email. Call (231) 398-9895 for more information.
- Kellie's Hallmark Shop: Open for curbside delivery. Check out the online store https://bit.ly/2xhFSnS. Call (231) 723-6449 for more information.
- Manistee Beverage Company: Open and offering curb-side service. Call (231) 887-4644 for more information
- Maryann's Antiques: Open - We will be using all safety precautions including wearing masks for your safety and are requiring masks be worn for our safely. We are so happy to have the doors open again and are looking forward to seeing all of you! Call (231) 398-9433 after their opening date for more information
- Northern Spirits Gifts: Open - also open for curbside pickup. Call (231) 398-0131 for more information
- Outpost of Manistee: Open - Men’s and Ladies summer hats now 25% off.
- Patina: Open Friday-Sunday, 11am-3pm. Call (312) 909-0115 for more information
- Redeemed: We are now open Monday through Saturday 11 to 6. Please practice social distancing and wear a mask. - 231-887-4222
- Snyder's Shoes: We are open for walk-ins! Monday-Saturday, 9am-6pm, Sunday, 10am-4pm. Check out live videos on FB! Call (231) 723-3383 for more information.
- Surroundings: We get to open our doors for walk-ins! Hours: Monday - Saturday, 9am-6pm, Sunday, Closed - Lounge will also be open, but will have a limit as to how many people can be in the back at once. If you would still life to use our curbside service, please call 723-0637 to place your order.
- Tippy Dam Recreation Area: Opening May 29, 2020
- Twin Oaks Campground: Open, call (231) 848-4124
- Kampvilla RV Park: Opening May 29, call 231-864-3757 or 1-800-968-0027
Historic Sites Tours
Let’s step back in time and explore over 100 historic sites around Manistee County. With dozens of videos and hundreds of photos, you can explore 6 tour routes from the comfort of your own couch!
Browse some of our interactive videos here before jumping into one of our designated tour routes.
Bridges & Dams Tour
How can you not love the beauty and engineering that goes into these amazing structures? Manistee County is home to 3 vehicular, 3 railroad and 1 massive pedestrian bridge along with 2 hydroelectric dams and 1 egg-take/salmon harvest weir. If you are a fan of these beautiful structures and appreciate the engineering, you are to enjoy this self-guided tour throughout Manistee County.
Natural Wonders Tour
Traverse the shores of Lake Michigan and explore our Natural Wonders. These nine sites were selected as part of this year’s Natural Wonders Tour because they have an amazing story t h a t we want t o share with yo u . From the artesian wells in Onekama, to the picturesque views atop Old Baldy, we take you on a walk, hike and drive through Manistee County.