Big Bear Butt Cruise
Welcome to the Big Bear Sportsman’s Club 6th annual “Big Bear Butt Cruise” taking place on Saturday, August 25th, 2018. This 6th annual cruise is composed of four different rides: 60k, 130k, 170k and a 210k ride. All will take you across Tippy Dam and on some of Manistee County’s best roads across our beautiful rivers, through our scenic forests and out to the majestic bluff views of Lake Michigan.
REGISTER here: Big Bear Butt Cruise Registration
Registration is: $57/person through July 31st, and it bumps up to $65 starting August 1 – Event day, and is $70 on the day of the event. Rack & Ride Available for $30. Make sure you register early to save, and get your free t-shirt, and pre-ordered race jersey!
- FREE camping on the grounds of our newly constructed state of the art facility.
- FREE breakfast and dinner on race day! (Local, Fresh, Organic food!)
- FREE BBBC T-Shirt when you register online!
- SAG/rest stops along all routes (some with scenic views of Lake Michigan and the Manistee River.)
- Music and libations throughout the evening on the ride day.
- Local vendors will be onsite promoting our sustainable event!