CONSTRUCTED: Circa 1915
Organized and opened in August 2016. Contains diverse display exhibits of area businesses and local activities from the earliest land grant farms days, the logging boom to life in the mid-1950’s. The town was founded in 1893 offering at the time some of the finest amenities in the area. The museum is housed in an 100 year old historic church. Hours are 1-4 p.m. every Saturday during the summer season.