ARCHITECT: Albert E. Colcord
After spending 15 years in another location, Manistee County Savings Bank built this building in 1906.
Upon completion of the first concrete floor, 23 men stood on the floor to test the structure. It sagged three sixteenths of an inch without cracking. Neo-Classic in design, the pillars on the bank are covered with scagliola, a marble-type substance.
The mosaic floor marked the completion of the building in October 1907. The building was designed by Albert E. Colcord, Chicago.