Enjoy this beautiful trail system as it looks out onto Lake Michigan. The hike begins in the dense hardwoods and ends out on the beautiful dune bluffs of Lake Michigan. This is a great place for an afternoon picnic or a run with the family pet! This is also a great spot to enjoy trail riding. Hike in the morning and then grab your bike and head out on the trail system.
- 10 mile loop (Dry Hill Trail)
- 1.5 mile loop (Pete's Woods)
- 2 mile loop (Chestnut Trail)
- 1.7 mile direct trail to "Old Baldy" sand dune area/hiking trails
- 0.7 mile direct "short" trail to "Old Baldy" sand dune area/hiking trails